Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"SI EYCH EY EN JI EEH"

Change. The only permanent thing here on Earth. Eventually, all of us will die, shrivel and turn into dust, birds will have to lose all of their voices, and the light will have to turn into darkness, but still, Change is there. All of us change, in physical, emotional, moral and spiritual aspects. Did you ever notice that when you were still at 4, you can't even reach the faucet to wash your little hands? Or maybe, during your childhood days, you can't even feel "love"? That's it. Change. Change is the suspect of making you what you are now. I made this entry, because I felt more and more people Change. Not only "CHANGE" in the better side, but also "CHANGE" in the more bad side. You can't put time in a box and stop it from running, that's why I said to myself, everything is still normal. One thing I noticed about the people around me is they are shifting to the 'evil' side. I'm not an angel to say this, but they are growing and nurturing their own horns! My goodness. The things those people around me make are subsequently turning worse. I am really worried about what is happening. I am their friend. But I will still consider the fact that all of us eventually will come out of our shells and breathe the air, whether its fresh or not. But I cannot consider a hypocrite. A person who said that those things are bad, or evil, but in eventually, he/she did it. *Laughing* But the "but" is, I can't stop Change, to change each one of us. the thing is, I really cannot make myself to get used to those people that are doing it. I am hating the wrongdoing, not the doer. This just proved that Change can divert your whole personality, either from 'good to bad' or 'bad to good'. Change doesn't consider impossibilities, because to Change, everything is possible. 


P.S.: Bato-bato sa langit!!! I am not reffering to someone, or a group of people, because, I am NOT you father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment