Saturday, March 12, 2011

Life is a Warfare

Ok, spot me. This is one of the reasons I really hate being pictured.

Aarrgh.Our Graduation Day is imminent and  I don't want to graduate yet. I still want to live my high school life to the fullest! I will really miss those days when I still have that cork-like haircut, which is annoying too look at, and I will also miss my classmates. This week is our practice for our graduation stuff ceremonies, and at least, we go to school and do nothing but practice because teachers will no longer care because we have already cleared our friggin' clearances. hahah! I love going to school with no classes than having no class at all.  Last "day that I forgot", One of my classmates "Pein" started puring those eye lubricants, 'tears' for short, and that time, I was trying to hold my tears but it seems to be impossible. Haha! No Choice! I started crying. In those moments that I cried, I promptly realized how really amazing High School is. In that time also, I appreciated all the efforts of my classmates which also brought the feeling that I am not yet ready to graduate. Also, that time, I saw one of my closest friends, sitting there, NOT CRYING! What the?!? I approached him and he just told me something which I thought, I could not formulate in my mind. He said that "Baboon, the ones that are crying are those who are ready to graduate, because they take part of what is happening, and those who didn't are those who aren't mature enough to graduate in High School, because they can't feel what  leaving High School is, thus they need more teachings and learnings." Irony! That time, I thought "Look who's talking", because Mr.D is one of the most mature of all my classmates. Mr.D is very intelligent. Hahahah! I can see him now as a successful person in the future! Ok, back to the 'tears' story. Almost half of the class were crying, including me, also weeping so hard. After, I think, 35 minutes of endless weeping, and self-realization, we stopped crying. Ha! That day marked something in my 'being-ness'. I think that day was the day of actual self-realization, because, I think, everyone realized many things they did not notice in the middle of the school year. I also heard confessions and reconciliations, which I really find touching because almost everyone came out of their hiding shell. I guess that's all I can share for now, because I think I need to finish my coffee, and my chocolate cupcake, with the creamy icing on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment